AusRamp 2-Tonne 1.7m x 430mm Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps for Trailers, Pair
The AusRamp 2-Tonne 1.7m x 430mm Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps, Pair are suitable for rubber tracks and pneumatic tyre machines that are to be loaded on trailers up to 550mm in height.
At a capacity rating of 2-tonne per pair, the lightweight aluminium ramps are ideal for loading mini-skid steer loaders, dingo's, ditch witches, and small excavators.
AusRamp ramps incorporate a design feature that prevents bottoming out when loading or unloading.
Additionally, all ramps are supplied with forged locking pins to ensure a safe, secure attachment to the loading plate.
Features and Benefits
- Suited to tracked and wheeled machines
- 100% Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from structural-grade alloys to ensure the maximum strength available
- Connecting plate and pin ensures maximum stability and safety
- 12-month manufacturer warranty
- Sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 2-tonne
- Ramp Weight Per Ramp: 10kg
- Ramp Length: 1.7m
- Internal Track Width: 300mm
- Ramp Width: 430mm
- Ramp Depth: 63mm
- Height Up To: 550mm
- Cross member dimensions: 40mm x 40mm
AusRamp Loading Ramp Specifications
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Important Shipping and Delivery Information
These ramps are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements.
There must be at least one person present at the delivery address to receive the ramp delivery, preferably multiple persons to assist the delivery driver in unloading the ramps.
- The 2-Tonne Trailer Ramps Are Made to Order And Have a 4-5 Day Lead Time