Barrier Group ER-Rail System Warehouse Pedestrian Safety Barrier
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Lightweight ER-Rail System With Customisable Length
In a warehouse which is mostly busy, noisy and confusing, it is vital that your workers, visitors and consumers should be able to find a safe walking path always. Rail system Warehouse Pedestrian Safety Barrier are constructed to keep the pedestrian traffic of your warehouse separated from other dangerous areas. Other areas where these barriers can be used are storage places, manufacturing units, mobile machineries and other such potential areas where accidents may happen.
It will help your employees in easy differentiation of safe areas and unsafe areas. These barriers offer a very easy, fast and affordable way to separate pedestrian traffic from your premises. The modern design of these barriers helps in formation of a customised layout for your requirements. They are very easy to maintain and repair, as the damaged ones can be easily removed and replaced with new ones.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium and powder coated Yellow.
- Rails are light and strong with 1.75mm thick walls.
- Rails come with end caps.
- Optional toe boards available in two sizes.
- Available in three standard lengths.
- Rails can be cut to any length.
- Continuous rail lengths require fewer mounting posts thereby reducing installation time and costs.
- Designed to comply to AS 1657:2013.
- Can be post or wall mounted.
- Designed-in recess accommodates either 3 or 6mm sign panels or canvas banners.
- Industrial gates also available.
- Full installation service available.
|Description:||Modular economy post and rail system|
|Material:||Extruded aluminium section|
|Finish:||Powder coated Yellow|
|Length:||2, 3 or 6 metres|
|Size:||80 x 30 with 1.75mm wall|
|Weight:||1.45kgs per metre|
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.