Heeve One Piece Recycled Rubber Wheel Stop
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Proudly Made in Australia
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Note: These products are made to order and may have a 1-4 week lead time.
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Rubber Wheel Stop -Concrete Alternative - Heeve One Piece Recycled CarPark Stop for Vehicle Safety
The Heeve One Piece Recycled Rubber Wheel Stop is an earth-friendly, innovative way to keep safe while on the road. Made with 100% recycled materials, it is a great alternative to the concrete version.
Each Heeve One Piece Rubber Wheel Stop is specifically designed for the car park and is springier than concrete, making sure to avoid potential damage to cars.
Features and Benefits
- No crumbling of concrete
- Australian made
- Made of 100% recycled truck tyres
- Protects vehicles from damage
- Two sizes available
- Small L800mm x H120mm x W100mm
- Large L1650mm x H120mm x 1W00mm
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor car parks and driveways
- High-visibility yellow striping
- Highly durable for short or long-term use
- High-density, heavy-duty recycled rubber will endure the weight of even the heaviest vehicle
- Easy to clean
- Fixings not included. Suggested: M10 150mm anchor length
- Alternatively, this wheel stop can be secured to the ground with Sikaflex 11 which can be purchased at a local hardware store.
All Heeve Rubber ramps come standard in black. Contact us for a custom colour quotation. Please note that custom colours are subject to an additional fee.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.