Aidapt 1,220mm Portable Aluminum Folding Suitcase Wheelchair Ramp
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
1,220mm Long Portable Aluminum Folding Suitcase Wheelchair Ramp with 272kg Weight Capacity From Aidapt
This Portable Folding Suitcase Wheelchair Ramp, or assistive handicap ramp from Aidapt, is a 1,220mm inclined ramp that simplifies mobility aids such as wheelchairs, scooters, strollers and alike to have easy access to where the slope transitions in both the uphill and downhill directions, elevated places, or to navigate otherwise inconsistent terrain.
The ramp is sold in two parts that can be easily connected/assembled in less than a minute.
It comes as a 3-tier folding ramp with handles and folds away into a portable and easy-to-carry suitcase. The ramp is constructed from sturdy aluminium with anti-rust and anti-corrosive abilities for a longer and little-to-no maintenance life.
The surface is designed to provide a secure non-slip movement while the raised borders prevent an occurrence of drive off/drift.
It features security locks on the hinges and ends to fix the ramps together when extended and in use or to hold them closed when folded for future use or transport.
The Folding Suitcase Ramp is available in 2 lengths.
Features and Benefits
- Portable Folding Suitcase Wheelchair Ramp
- Simplifies mobility aids such as wheelchairs, scooters, strollers and alike to have easy access to elevated places
- Collapsed Length 2ft
- Extended Length 4ft
- 3-tier folding mechanism for easy storage and transport
- Gritted surface prevents slips and falls
- Security locks on hinges
- Robust, sturdy and strong aluminium body
- Colour: Black & Silver
- Length (Extended) (mm): 1220
- Maximum Load (kg): 272
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 272
- Maximum User Weight (stones): 43
- Net weight (kg): 10.2
- Width (Extended) (mm): 740
- Width (Folded) (mm): 360
- Length (Collapsed) (mm): 630
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.