Barrier Group Heavy Duty Gal-Plus Round Bollard with Skinz
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Gal-Plus Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bollards With Skinz And Optional Reflective Tape Kits
If you are looking for an effective heavy duty bollard then these Heavy Duty -Plus Round Stainless Steel Bollards with Skinz are the best option you. They are very suitable for congested car parks, warehouses, factories, and any other place where extra perimeter protection is required. For example, the bollards that are used in shopping centres are likely to get damaged by the trolleys that are used for shopping.
But this Heavy-duty gal-plus round bollard with Skinz is perfect for eliminating this problem. With three different grooves utilized in the bollard cover that allows reflective tape to lay flat against the sleeve, thereby diminishing the possibility of tape flaking. Moreover, the reflective coating allows the bollard to be visible easily under low light conditions. The reflective coating is optional and shall be mentioned while placing the order.
Features and Benefits
- Soft protection for light vehicle impacts in shopping centre carparks that you don’t get with plain steel bollards
- Cheaper to install than preparing and painting existing damaged bollards
- Long term consistency in quality and appearance
- 3mm wall thickness for ultimate impact protection
- Can be retrofitted to any brand of bollard from 90 to 220mm diameter
- Yellow Skinz supplied as standard, other colours available on request (minimum quantities apply)
- Protects both vehicles and structures from expensive damage
- Reflective tape kits can be purchased separately
|Material:||Heavy wall mild steel.|
|Finish:||Hot dip galvanised with high-impact polyethylene sleeve.|
|Height:||1000mm to 1300mm above ground.|
|Diameter:||90 to 220mm.|
|Weight:||11.3 to 66.9kg.|
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.