Barrier Group Slo-Motion Compliance Polyethylene Speed Hump
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Slo-Motion Compliance Polyethylene Speed Hump From Barrier Group
Meet the new ‘Slo-motion Compliance’ speed hump. Compliance is based on a simple modular configuration to control speed. It incorporates independent modules where each unit runs 250mm in length with safety-oriented round end caps.
Compliance boats a high tech ‘Linear Low-Density Polyethylene’ (LLDPE) built with solid colour. Unlike other similar humps in the market, it promises no fading, rotting, rusting, disfiguration or cracking and features built-in prismatic reflectors for enhanced visibility in night or absence of light, otherwise.
A perfect addition to car parks, schools, shopping centres, factory complexes to control the speed of vehicles.
Proudly designed, manufactured, tested, and supported in Australia by an Australian company and complies with local standards AS/NZ S2890.1:2004 for local conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Designed and manufacture proudly in Australia to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- U.V. stabilised solid colour.
- High-grade composite plastic construction.
- Comes with fixings ready for installation.
- Built-in prismatic reflectors for night visibility.
- Slip resistant texture moulded into the surface.
- Built-in cable channel 27 x 30mm to protect cords/hoses.
- Comes in 3 variants
- Strengthened mounting points with large diameter load sharing washers.
- Low noise design suitable for residential areas.
- Lightweight with ultimate strength, able to take vehicles, trucks and buses.
- Description: Slow-motion compliance speed control system
- Material: Injection moulded Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).
- Finish: Black or Yellow body modules. Black end caps.
- Length: 250mm body module (i.e. 4 per metre).
- 180mm radius end cap.
- Width: 355mm.
- Height: 60mm.
- Ramp Angle: 2:1
- Weight: 1.8kgs body module.
- 0.8kg end cap.
- Fixings: 2 per body module (supplied).
- 4 per pair end caps (supplied).
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.