Borum 5/8" Drill Chuck & Key for Various Drill Bit Sizes
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Drill Chuck & Key for Adjusting Various Drill Bit Sizes
Facing trouble with drilling? Perhaps you can't get that drill bit to tighten just right? There's a solution to these issues now and its called the Borum 5/8"Drill Chuck &Key machine. This equipment can work on different kinds of drill bit shapes and sizes. It has a maximum size of 16mm and a minimum of 3mm. This machine is able to effectively and precisely tighten or loosen drill bits.
The drill chuck comes in 1/32" to 5/8" sizes along with a chuck key and different kinds of knuckled grips. It also provides your drill press with the right chuck. This equipment has an arbour hole which effectively tapers from 0.80 inches at the beginning to 0.78 inches right into the arbour hole. It uses a standard k-32 key to unlock locks with and has powerful jaws to get a good grip on the bits.
Features and Benefits
- It can work on various kinds of drill bits
- It uses a standard k-32 key to unlock locks
- Features hardened teeth which allows it to get a good grip
- Comes with a maximum capacity of 16mm and a minimum capacity of 3mm
- It has powerful keyholes which get the work accomplished
- It has a very smooth sleeve that comes with a locking collar
- Its centre-ground jaws help with alignment
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.