Borum Hand Operated Tube and Pipe Bending Kit
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Borum Hand Operated Tube and Pipe Bending Kit that Mounts on a Bench Top or Clamps in a Vice
The Borum Hand Operated Tube and Pipe Bending Kit can be used to bend metal pipes, stainless steel pipes, wire pipes, circle-steel pipes as well as low-pressure liquid jointing pipes. With over eight different die types, it is the ideal tool for bending metal pipes up to 180°. Its Borum bending dies can be changed in an instant and the small adjustable roller can be adjusted by simply applying thumb pressure on the screw inside the main arm.
The Borum Hand manual tube bender is also an ideal tool for bending any material for racking, conduit, metal frames etc
Features and Benefits
- Made of rugged cast-iron construction
- Features threaded adjustment
- Has an extension handle
- Unit produces smooth kink free bends
- It mounts to a bench top or clamps in a vice
- Has a sturdy plastic carry case
- 6 round dies (3/8", 1/2"., 5/8", 9/16", 3/4" and 7/8")2 square tube dies (3/4" and 1")
- Wall Thickness 0.8 - 1.2mm
- Bending Angle 0 -180˚
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.