Borum Industrial 20,000kg Hydraulic Press with Grid Guard
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Versatile Borum Industrial 20,000kg Hydraulic Press with Grid Guard for Straightening, Stamping, Bending and Pressing
When components need to be removed or assembled, the Borum Industrial 20,000kg Hydraulic Press with Grid Guard delivers you the controlled power to get the job done.
This Borum Workshop Press is perfect for straightening, stamping, bending and pressing any component that is hard to handle. Its polished inner cylinder walls extend the life of its hydraulic seals while the cylinder ram and pistons are also polished and chromed for better longevity.
Features and Benefits
- Features a heavy-duty H-frame constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Has a foot & Hand 2-speed pump operates the ram at a slow or fast speed to accommodate a wide variety of pressing applications
- Unit features 100mm pressure gauge
- Topped with a lead-free paint finish that is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- Large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Treated and polished piston-ram is and fitted with a backup ring, preventing load from falling slowly or bypassing oil drift
- The hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low-temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures
- An integrated overload protection valve keeps from overloading the system
- Features a double spring ram return for fast ram retraction
- Is extra tall working range for versatility
- Safe Working Capacity: 20,000kg
- Working Range: 58-1018mm
- Column Gap: 540mm
- Gap Between Bed: 145mm
- Piston Ram Stroke: 145mm
- Ram Diameter: 53mm
- Bed Height Settings: 9
- Dimensions: 1663H x 760W x 600D mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.