Borum Industrial Arbor Press, 2,000kg
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Borum Industrial Arbor Press, 2,000kg for staking, riveting, installing, configuring and removing bearings.
A small hand operated press that is typically used to perform small press jobs, the Borum Industrial Arbor Press, 2,000kg can take on any job such as staking, riveting, installing, configuring and removing bearings and even other press fit work.
It is a great machine for sheet metal forming as it is equipped with a machined 4 position bottom plate that's perpendicular to the ram that has the proper opening that allows for most broaches to push through. This arbor press is also equipped with its solid, case hardened ram for perfect presses at its full capacity. All of the Borum Arbor Presses can be bench or pedestal mounted
Features and Benefits
- Made of heavy-duty construction
- Features a cast Iron frame
- Unit has a precision machined square ram
- Has a 4 position swivel anvil base
- Super easy to operate
- Safe Working Capacity: 2,000kg
- Distance between base and top 9.5"/229mm
- Maximum height & diameter: 180 x 123mm
- Anvil Slot Widths: 23 / 23 / 23 / 38mm
- Press Height: 445mm
- Ram Square: 32 x 32mm
- Base Dimension: 432 x 260mm
- Weight: 36kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.