Borum Industrial Heavy Duty Truck Transmission Jack, 900kg
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
L-beam Frame Borum Industrial Heavy Duty Truck Transmission Jack, 900kg
The Borum Industrial Heavy Duty Truck Transmission Jack, 900kg is a chassis floor-style transmission jack that is designed for work on heavy-duty transmissions. This is designed to be used as an aid in the removal and installation of automotive and light truck transmissions, as well as transfer cases and transaxles.
The Borum jack is for use under portable lift equipment, where the vehicle must be supported by a pair of appropriately rated vehicle stands. This Heavy Duty piece of kit weighs 146kg and lifts transmissions up to 900kg.
Features and Benefits
- Features an extra long extra wide chassis for load distribution and stability
- Has an adjustable tilt saddle
- Has a heavy-duty welded L-beam frame
- Adjusts to a high reach 1118mm maximum lift height
- Its wishbone design for extra-low profile
- Has a slow controlled lowering via conveniently located release knob
- Has a low profile minimum lift height of only 254mm accommodates most applications
- Its versatile saddle design allows for total adjustment in every direction
- Features a 360-degree rotation of pumping handle for ease of use.
- Has conveniently located grab handles
- Four swivel castors provide stability and easy manoeuvrability
- 900kg Safe Working Capacity
- Minimum Height: 254mm
- Maximum Height: 1118mm
- Saddle Forward Tilt: 40°
- Saddle Backward Tilt: 25°
- Saddle Lateral Tilt: 12°
- Swivel Castor Wheel Dia: 75mm
- Chassis: 1226(L) x 705(W) mm
- Weight: 135kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.