Borum Industrial Porta Power Kit, 20,000kg
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Borum Industrial Porta Power Kit, 20,000kg for Fixing, Forcing, and Shaping Metal
The Borum Industrial Porta Power Kit, 20,000kg is the workshop machine that provides you with function and durability all in one. It has versatile attachments that provide you with a broad range of functions, as well as an automatic two-speed pump that speeds ram to load, then shifts power stroke. Equipped with a 10,000 PSI pump, portable hydraulic kit exerts a force that is unmatched when it comes to fixing, forcing and shaping metal.
The Borum Industrial Porta Power Kit, 20,000kg was designed and built for durability. It features a rugged, high-grade steel construction that is topped off with a lead-free paint finish that covers its entire surface, ensuring you long-lasting wear and help prevent rust.
- 700mm extension tube
- 450mm extension tube
- 250mm extension tube
- 125mm extension tube
- 3 each, 75mm connective tube & 65mm joint connector tube
- Ram toe
- Plunger toe
- Wedge toe
Features and Benefits
- Made of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Top coat paint is lead-free and is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Top coat paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- Features a high quality hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Piston-ram is treated and polished
- Unit hydraulics are powered with a high quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility.
- Features heavy walled extension tubes stand up in tough applications
- 2x Metal Storage Cases
- 20,000kg Safe Working Capacity
- Minimum Height: 282mm
- Ram Stroke: 128mm
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 1600mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.