Borum Industrial Sheet Metal Folder
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Borum Industrial Sheet Metal Folder for Bending Sheet Metal
The Borum Industrial Sheet Metal Folder bends sheet metal by using its hinged clamping bar in order to hold the metal down against the bed. It features a hinged bending "leaf" that is lifted to fold the sheet metal around the fulcrum point of the clamping bar to the desired angle -- which is controlled using a stop rod.
This Borum machine makes smooth, precise bends in sheet metal up to 900mm wide.
Features and Benefits
- Unit is designed for accurate and economical bending of standard and special design forms.
- Unit is ideal for bending mild steel with a 25mm minimum flange to the rated capacity of the machine.
- Unit bends metal up to 900mm wide
- Completely compact and Portable
- Easily Bench Mounted
- Features all steel construction with rustproof enamel finish
- Maximum Material Thickness: 12 gauge sheet metal, 16 gauge mild steel, 22 gauge stainless steel
- Maximum Bending Width: 900mm
- Minimum Flange Width: 25mm
- Maximum Bending Angle: 120°
- Maximum Bending Capacity: 2mm at 200mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.