CMT 30 Degree Bend to Suit Low Profile HD Cable Protector - 2 Channel
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Lightweight and Medium-Duty Two-Channel Cable Bend for Creating Curves
Cables don't always run straight. That's why they are made flexible. Bends can be a matter of confined space, physics or even instantaneous requirements. Although, protecting cables even with bends is a crucial safety measure. To solve this problem CMT came up with this amazing bend to suit low profile HD cable protectors. The bend has been designed like a normal cable protector but with certain modifications. The 30-degree bend can either be used individually or in combination with multiple of these bends to create larger angles.
The protector has two cable channels and features multiple short top lids to support the curved design. It has a sturdy base made from virgin rubber which delivers exceptional grip and flexibility to withstand the weight. This guard is extremely durable and can withstand up to 3,000 kilograms without a dent. Making it an amazing alternative to other cable hiding/protecting solutions. The bend is rather very lightweight, inexpensive and portable for convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Durable and grippy virgin rubber base with easy-access top lids
- Provides 30-degree bend for cable/hoses/pipes
- Can be conjoined to create larger angles
- Lightweight and portable design. Pick and place wherever wanted
- Two cable channels suitable for most cables/pipes
- Eliminates trip and overhead hazards
- No metal or conductive parts
- Can withstand weights up to 3,000 kg per tyre
- Textured surface for grip and safety yellow colour for visibility
- Cost-effective, OH&S compliant equipment
- Suitable for public areas, offices and markets
- Simple, strong interlocking system for connection
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.