CMT Low Profile Heavy-Duty Polyurethane Cable Protector - 2 Channel
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Lightweight Two-Channel Cable Protector for Heavy Vehicle and Pedestrian Traffic Areas
Cables running over the ground require protection in order to prevent damage to themselves and pedestrians. While some places have more cables to be handled, some have either one or two. That's where this two-channel cable protector proves useful. Made using high-grade virgin rubber base to provide traction and stability, this cable protector will stand its place even under the influence of weights up to 3,000 kilograms. The top lip has been made using flexible thermoplastic and allows quick and easy access to the cables.
The protector has an angled approach on both sides to suit vehicles. Plus the entire non-conductive body eliminates any electrical hazards. The exterior has been textured to offer a good grip and the sides have interlocking lugs to create a study chain of these protectors to suit long cables. It is exceptionally lightweight and doesn't require any special tools for installation. Just pick and place it where you like.
Features and Benefits
- Durable and grippy virgin rubber base with easy-access top lid
- Lightweight and portable design. Pick and place wherever wanted
- Two cable channels suitable for most cables/pipes
- Eliminates trip and overhead hazards
- No metal or conductive parts
- Can withstand weights up to 3,000 kg per tyre
- Textured surface for grip and safety yellow colour for visibility
- Cost-effective, OH&S compliant equipment
- Suitable for public areas, offices and markets
- Simple, strong interlocking system for connecting in series
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.