DHE 6-Tonne Steel Container Ramp Light Duty
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Lightweight steel ramp with forklift slots for loading/unloading containers using pallet jacks
Unloading or loading shipping containers can be a herculean task, especially with forklifts. You need to maintain a proper level to ensure nothing tips off. This ramp has been made using high-grade steel for durability and ensures the test of time.
The ramp fits most standard containers up to 12 metres and has been designed to be used on a flat surface. The ramp also has a couple of 'forklift slots' on the front, which can be used to move it from one place to another. Moreover, the slots help with levelling the tynes for placing pallets.
Each of these ramps features a safety yellow finish for optimal visibility and ensure resistance against rust and chipping, especially in moist environments like docks. The ramps are supplied with a chain and D-shackle to ensure that you get a complete package. The ramp can withstand weights up to 6 tonnes and weighs just 176 kgs. The ramp also has a textured surface to deliver proper grip while somebody moves over it.
Features and Benefits
- General-purpose ramps for containers using pallet jacks
- Movement by simple front entry forklift truck pockets
- Fits any standard 3, 6 or 12m flat deck containers
- Designed for use on a flat concrete surface
- Single piece unit with forklift slots for easy transportation
- High-grade stainless steel construction with safety yellow finish
- Supplied with chain and D-shackle
- Weight-bearing capacity of 6 tonnes
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.