DHE Australian Made Heavy Duty Forklift Slippers Class 2-Standard Width
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Sturdy class-2 forklift slippers in a variety of lengths for standard width forklifts
Enhance the weight handling performance of your forklifts with these durable slippers. Manufactured using high-grade steel, these slippers are extremely easy to install and come packaged with all the necessary hardware for installation. These slippers are suitable for class-2 forklifts with standard width tines.
These slippers are not very bulky and can be moved or transported with ease. They come in a pair and simply slide over each of the tines. Suitable for 1 tonne to 2.5-tonne forklifts, these slippers are quite rugged and can be used in extreme weather conditions. Including seaside locations like docks.
Features and Benefits
- Durable construction using high-quality components
- Available in a variety of lengths
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated design
- Supplied with heel lock pins
- Easy to install and remove
- Easy to handle and store due to appropriate weight
- Suitable for class-2 forklifts. Doesn't deform or break
- Material: Steel
- Max. Lengths Available: 1600, 1783, 2100, 2400 mm
- Max. Tyne Size: 120 x 40 mm
- Working Load Limit(@ 600 mm load centre): 3000 kg
Forklift slippers are designed and manufactured to temporarily extend existing fork tynes and shouldn’t be used as a permanent attachment. In accordance with AS2359.15, fork slippers used for general usage should be no longer than 167% of the supporting tyne’s length. If the slippers are longer than 167%, then the usage of those slippers shall be restricted to their specified application. When using Fork Slipper Tyne Extensions, caution must be exercised to ensure that they are used only for load stabilizing purposes and that the load is uniform and fully supported by the appropriate fork tyne.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.