Heeve 1.5m x 400kg Aluminium Folding Removalist Walk Ramp
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Pre order now to secure your order when new stock arrives!
ETA: Late October 2021
Heavy-Duty Aluminium 2-Way-Fold Removalist Ramp With 400kg Capacity from Heeve
Load vans, mini-trucks, SUV's & more with ease using Heeve's heavy-duty aluminium removalist ramp.
Lightweight and portable, the Heeve Aluminium folding Removalist Ramp can easily be carried and positioned in place by one person and can handle weights of up to 400kg whilst folding in half like a suitcase for easy storage.
The versatile Heeve Removalist Ramps are high-strength, lightweight and can be used within a number of industries such as removalists, garden maintenance contractors, couriers, mobile trades, hospitality, care & mobility, construction & more for virtually any purpose.
This range of multi-use loading ramps comes complete with a long connection plate and pin as well as a reinforced frame, giving the van loading ramp the ability to support up to 400kg in weight.
Features and Benefits
- Wide ramp width usage area
- Heavy-duty frame
- Wide enough for trolleys, wheelbarrows etc.
- 400kg weight capacity
- Corrosion-free marine-grade aluminium material
- 2-way fold-away design for maximum convenience
- Carry handles for easy transport
- Raised safety side rails to prevent roll off
- Locking pin to secure your ramp when in use
- Certified to the highest international CE standards guaranteeing the quality and safety of each ramp (EN ISO 12100:2010)
- Material: Aluminium body
- Finish: High-grip traction surface
- 780mm wide ramp: L1520mm x W780mm
- Folded Dimensions
- 780mm wide ramp: L860mm x W780mm
- 780mm wide ramp: 18kg each
- Side beam height offset: 8mm
- Side beam width: 25mm
- Maximum Capacity: 400kg
- Connection Plate: 100mm
Heeve Aluminium Removalist Ramp Instruction Manual Download
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.