Heeve 1.5m x 400kg Aluminium Folding Van Ramp
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Heavy-Duty Aluminium 2-Way-Fold Van Ramp With 400kg Capacity from Heeve
Load vans, mini-trucks, SUV's & more with ease using Heeve's heavy-duty aluminium Van Ramps.
Lightweight and portable, the Heeve Aluminium Muli-Fold Van Ramp can easily be carried and positioned in place by one person and can handle weights of up to 400kg whilst folding in half like a suitcase for easy storage.
The versatile Heeve Van Ramps are high-strength, lightweight and can be used within a number of industries such as removalists, garden maintenance contractors, couriers, mobile trades, hospitality, care & mobility, construction & more for virtually any purpose.
This range of multi-use loading ramps comes complete with a long connection plate and pin as well as a reinforced frame, giving the van loading ramp the ability to support up to 400kg in weight.
Features and Benefits
- Wide ramp width usage area
- Heavy-duty frame
- Wide enough for trolleys, wheelbarrows etc.
- 400kg weight capacity
- Corrosion-free marine-grade aluminium material
- 2-way fold-away design for maximum convenience
- Carry handles for easy transport
- Raised safety side rails to prevent roll off
- Locking pin to secure your ramp when in use
- Certified to the highest international CE standards guaranteeing the quality and safety of each ramp (EN ISO 12100:2010)
- Material: Aluminium body
- Finish: High-grip traction surface
- 780mm wide ramp: L1520mm x W780mm
- Folded Dimensions
- 780mm wide ramp: L860mm x W780mm
- 780mm wide ramp: 18kg each
- Side beam height offset: 8mm
- Side beam width: 25mm
- Maximum Capacity: 400kg
- Connection Plate: 100mm
Heeve Aluminium Van Ramp Instruction Manual Download
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.