Heeve Commercial-Series Forklift Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Delivery: This product is most often made to order with an approximate 6-12-week lead time. Call our team to confirm lead times before ordering. Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Load & Unload Containers & Trucks Fast With The Heeve Commercial-Series Mobile Steel Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp for Forklifts & Vehicles
No loading dock? No problems! Unload containers quickly and safely with the heavy-duty Heeve Commercial-Series Forklift Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp.
This Mobile Yard Ramp is the perfect solution to convenient and efficient loading and unloading of containers, trucks & trailers by forklift, especially when no loading dock is available.
Heeve Commercial-Series Yard Ramp Features
Heeve Commercial Series Yard Ramps are best suited for use in hard surface environments with infrequent relocation of the ramp.
- Suitable for hard-surface areas such as concrete and asphalt.
- Support legs come with 1 x set of wheels and 1 x set of feet.
- Can be moved via wheels provided by pushing with a forklift.
- When in place, wheels are replaced with support legs feet.
- Raise and lower the ramp manually to match the truck or dock height via the support legs.
- Heavy-duty I-beam construction.
- Side lip to prevent forklift fall-off.
- Coupler chains to connect the ramp to the truck.
Heeve Commercial-Series Yard Ramp Options
The Commercial-Series Yard Ramps come in a range of options to suit a vast array of workplace environments including capacities ranging from 8-tonne to 15-tonne as well as options for a level-off top area or without a level-off top area.
- 8-tonne to 15-Tonne capacities
- With or without Level-Off
All Heeve Yard Ramps are also available with the Heeve Yard Ramp Pedestrian Safety Handrail Kit and the Heeve Yard Ramp Truck Protector Rubber Bumper Kit as optional extras when ordering.
How Does the Heeve Commercial-Series Yard Ramp Work?
In absence of a docking facility, loading and unloading of containers and trucks can often be a tedious task, relying on the driver to slowly move pallets by hand to the rear of the container or truck before a ground-based forklift can access and remove the pallet.
Time to load and unload is drastically reduced when the forklift can access the load directly rather than relying on the passing to or from a hand trolley jack.
Commercial-Series Yard Ramp Features and Benefits
- Safe and time efficient – load and unload trucks and containers.
- Economical – reduces expense and workload.
- Mobile – move and use where needed.
- Fast – Hand operated height adjustment for varying truck heights.
Commercial-Series Yard Ramp Specifications
- Overall width (Outside):
- Without Level-Off: 2,115mm
- With Level-Off: 2,124mm
- Internal width (Usable area):
- Without Level-Off: 1,915mm
- With Level-Off: 1,876mm
- Overall length: 10,300mm
- Adjustable Height Range: 1,200mm to 1,650mm
- Unit Weight: 2,000kg to 3,000kg
- Colour: Blue and yellow
Note: Dimensions are subject to change without notice.
User Manual & Warranty
Yard Ramp Lead Time & Delivery
Heeve Yard Ramps are most often made to order with an approximate 6-10-week lead time.
Occasionally, we do have stock available for immediate delivery so call or email us to confirm prior to ordering.
Delivery is available Australia-wide. The displayed shipping price in indicative only. We recommend contacting us for a no-obligation free quotation prior to placing an order.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.