Heeve Easy-Series Forklift Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Delivery: This product is most often made to order with an approximate 6-12-week lead time. Call our team to confirm lead times before ordering. Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Load & Unload Containers & Trucks Fast With The Heeve Easy-Series Mobile Steel Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp for Forklifts & Vehicles
Unload containers quickly and safely with the heavy-duty Heeve Easy-Series Forklift Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp.
This Mobile Yard Ramp is the perfect solution to convenient and efficient loading and unloading of containers, trucks & trailers by forklift, especially when no loading dock is available.
Heeve Easy-Series Yard Ramp Features
Heeve Easy-Series Yard Ramps are best suited for use on hard-surface or gravel rock environments.
They are short when the ramps are retracted for transport and can be moved quickly and easily with a forklift via the solid rubber tyres.
Easy series forklift yard ramps can be raised and lowered manually via the support legs and supported by the telescopic drop legs for stability.
- Suitable for gravel rock or hard-surface areas such as concrete and asphalt.
- Relocated quickly and easily.
- Solid rubber tyres.
- Raise and lower the ramp to match the truck or dock height via the mechanical support legs.
- Safety rail to prevent forklift fall-off.
- Coupler chains to connect the ramp to the truck.
- Telescopic drop legs to maximise stability.
- Wheel chocks included to prevent movement whilst in use.
Heeve Easy-Series Yard Ramp Options
The Easy-Series Yard Ramps come in a range of options to suit a vast array of workplace environments including capacities ranging from 8-tonne to 15-tonne as well as with manual or powered hydraulic pumps for adjusting the ramp height.
- 8-tonne to 15-Tonne capacities.
- 1-piece or 2-piece connection plate.
- 1-piece or 2-piece folding ramp.
All Heeve Yard Ramps are also available with the Heeve Yard Ramp Pedestrian Safety Handrail Kit and the Heeve Yard Ramp Truck Protector Rubber Bumper Kit as optional extras when ordering.
How Does the Heeve Easy-Series Yard Ramp Work?
In absence of a docking facility, loading and unloading of containers and trucks can often be a tedious task, relying on the driver to slowly move pallets by hand to the rear of the container or truck before a ground-based forklift can access and remove the pallet.
Time to load and unload is drastically reduced when the forklift can access the load directly rather than relying on the passing to or from a hand trolley jack.
Easy-Series Yard Ramp Features and Benefits
- Safe and time-efficient – load and unload trucks and containers.
- Economical – reduces expense and workload.
- Mobile – move and use where needed.
- Fast – Mechanical height adjustment for varying truck heights.
Easy-Series Yard Ramp Specifications
- Overall width (Outside): 2,200mm
- Internal width (Usable area): 2,000mm
- Overall length:
- Ramps retracted (in-transit): 9,000mm
- Ramps extended (in-use): 10,300mm
- Adjustable Height Range: 1,200mm to 1,650mm
- Unit Weight: 2,700kg to 3,700kg
- Colour: Blue and yellow
Yard Ramp Lead Time & Delivery
Heeve Yard Ramps are most often made to order with an approximate 6-10-week lead time.
Occasionally, we do have stock available for immediate delivery so call or email us to confirm prior to ordering.
Delivery is available Australia-wide. The displayed shipping price in indicative only. We recommend contacting us for a no-obligation free quotation prior to placing an order.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.