Heeve Leveller-Series Forklift Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Delivery: This product is most often made to order with an approximate 6-12-week lead time. Call our team to confirm lead times before ordering. Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Load & Unload Containers & Trucks Fast With The Heeve Leveller-Series Mobile Steel Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp for Forklifts & Vehicles
Unload containers & trucks quickly and safely with the heavy-duty Heeve Leveller-Series Forklift Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp.
This Yard Ramp is the perfect solution to convenient and efficient loading and unloading of containers, trucks & trailers by forklift in the absence of a permanent dock facility.
Leveller-Series Yard Ramp Demo Video
Heeve Leveller-Series Yard Ramp Features
Heeve Leveller-Series Yard Ramps are best suited for use in semi-permanent locations with hard surface areas such as concrete or asphalt.
Leveller series forklift yard ramps have an electronic powered hydraulic dock leveller system built in that allows for fast height adjustment to varying truck heights.
This ramp is also recommended for use in environments with a high volume or varying truck heights (700mm to 1650mm) as the leveller system adjusts quickly to multiple heights.
Featuring a high-strength frame design, this ramp stands up to frequent heavy-duty use.
- Suitable for semi-permanent locations.
- Services trucks as low as 700mm deck height to 1650mm.
- Can be moved via the wheels (mobile model)
- Raise and lower the leveller to match the truck height via an electronic (AC) powered hydraulic pump.
- Heavy-duty I-beam construction.
- Raised lip and pedestrian safety rail included as standard to prevent fall-off.
- Bumper kit included as standard
- Coupler chains to secure the ramp to the truck/loading dock.
Heeve Leveller-Series Yard Ramp Options
The Leveller-Series Yard Ramps come in a range of weight capacities from 6-tonne to 10-tonne and is also available in mobile (wheels included) or static (no wheels included) types.
- 6-tonne to 10-Tonne capacities.
- Mobile or static models.
How Does the Heeve Leveller-Series Yard Ramp Work?
In absence of a docking facility, loading and unloading of containers and trucks can often be a tedious task, relying on the driver to slowly move pallets by hand to the rear of the container or truck before a ground-based forklift can access and remove the pallet.
Time to load and unload is drastically reduced when the forklift can access the load directly rather than relying on the passing to or from a hand trolley jack.
Leveller-Series Yard Ramp Features and Benefits
- Safe and time-efficient – load and unload trucks and containers.
- Economical – reduces expense and workload.
- Mobile – move and use where needed (mobile type).
- Fast – Electronic powered (AC) hydraulic height adjustment for varying truck heights.
Leveller-Series Yard Ramp Specifications
- Overall width (Outside): 2200mm
- Internal width (Usable area): 1900mm
- Overall length: 11,350mm
- Adjustable Height Range: 700mm to 1650mm
- Unit Weight: 3,000kg to 5,000kg
- Colour: Blue and yellow
- Electrical: 240V/50Hz single phase
Mobile Design Drawing
Static Design Drawing
Note: Dimensions are subject to change without notice.
User Manual & Warranty
Yard Ramp Lead Time & Delivery
Heeve Yard Ramps are most often made to order with an approximate 6-12-week lead time.
Occasionally, we do have stock available for immediate delivery so call or email us to confirm prior to ordering.
Delivery is available Australia-wide. The displayed shipping price is indicative only. We recommend contacting us for a no-obligation free quotation prior to placing an order.
Custom Sizes Available
Images displayed are of custom size Leveller Ramps and are used as an example only.
Understanding Yard Ramp Dynamic Load
Before selecting a yard ramp, you must first understand the dynamic load calculation required to determine the capacity of the yard ramp for your specific application. Read our Yard Ramp Dynamic Capacity Guide for more info or speak to our team today.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.