Heeve Split-Series Forklift Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.Delivery: This product is most often made to order with an approximate 6-12-week lead time. Call our team to confirm lead times before ordering. Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Load & Unload Containers & Trucks Fast With The Heeve Split-Series Mobile Steel Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp for Forklifts & Vehicles
Unload containers or access raised docks quickly and safely with the heavy-duty Heeve Split-Series Forklift Dock Ramp / Yard Ramp.
This Yard Ramp is the perfect solution to convenient and efficient loading and unloading of containers, trucks & trailers by forklift in the absence of a permanent dock facility.
Heeve Split-Series Yard Ramp Features
Heeve Split-Series Yard Ramps are best suited for use in semi-permanent locations as they do not have wheels. This ramp is also recommended for use in environments with limited storage space as the ramp splits into two sections for compact storage.
The ramp can be dismantled into two sections; the platform section and the ramp section, and feature forklift tyne recesses for ease of use when erecting and dismantling.
Featuring high-strength, non-slip grate ramp surface to prevent dirt and debris build-up, as well as high-strength frame design, this ramp stands up to frequent heavy-duty use.
Split series forklift yard ramps can be raised and lowered manually via the support legs.
- Suitable semi-permanent locations.
- Splits into two sections
- Can be moved via the forklift tyne recesses
- Raise and lower the ramp to match the truck or dock height via the mechanical support legs (x4).
- Heavy-duty I-beam construction.
High-strength, non-slip grate ramp surface to prevent dirt and debris build-up.
- Safety rail to prevent forklift fall-off.
- Coupler chains to secure the ramp to the truck/loading dock.
Heeve Split-Series Yard Ramp Options
The Split-Series Yard Ramps come in a range of weight capacities from 8-tonne to 15-tonne.
- 8-tonne to 15-Tonne capacities.
All Heeve Yard Ramps are also available with the Heeve Yard Ramp Pedestrian Safety Handrail Kit and the Heeve Yard Ramp Truck Protector Rubber Bumper Kit as optional extras when ordering.
How Does the Heeve Split-Series Yard Ramp Work?
In absence of a docking facility, loading and unloading of containers and trucks can often be a tedious task, relying on the driver to slowly move pallets by hand to the rear of the container or truck before a ground-based forklift can access and remove the pallet.
Time to load and unload is drastically reduced when the forklift can access the load directly rather than relying on the passing to or from a hand trolley jack.
Split-Series Yard Ramp Features and Benefits
- Safe and time efficient – load and unload trucks and containers.
- Economical – reduces expense and workload.
- Compact – move and use where needed or stow away when not in use.
- Fast – Mechanical height adjustment for varying truck heights.
Split-Series Yard Ramp Specifications
- Overall width (Outside): 2,248mm
- Internal width (Usable area): 2,000mm
- Overall length:
- Lower ramp section: 7,300mm
- Upper platform section: 3,300mm
- Adjustable Height Range: 1,200mm to 1,650mm
- Unit Weight: 2,700kg to 3,700kg
- Colour: Blue and yellow
Yard Ramp Lead Time & Delivery
Heeve Yard Ramps are most often made to order with an approximate 6-10-week lead time.
Occasionally, we do have stock available for immediate delivery so call or email us to confirm prior to ordering.
Delivery is available Australia-wide. The displayed shipping price in indicative only. We recommend contacting us for a no-obligation free quotation prior to placing an order.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.