Master Lock Braided Steel Cable with Loop Ends
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Braided Steel Cable With Loop Ends For Heavy Duty Use
This steel cable from master lock has been made from braided steel wires, and features a rustproof design and a classy looking vinyl coat over it. The cable has loops at its ends which can be used to hook onto something. For instance, while towing a car. The cable is available in three variants of different lengths and thickness. The end loops can also be used to thread a lock, in order to secure any item using the cable. The cable has been designed to be used for heavy duty applications such as towing and lifting. The self coiling design of the cable makes it easy to use, carry and store.
Features and Benefits
- Braided steel for strength and flexibility
- Protective vinyl coating helps prevent scratching
- Self coiling for easy storage
- Ideal for securing large or bulky items
- Recommend for use with laminated locks, solid steel locks and mini-U-locks
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.