Oxford Plastics Clearpath Mat
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Hi-vis pedestrian mat to set up temporary zebra crossings on worksites or pedestrian walkways
Worksites often require the creation of a safe usable pathway for pedestrians. Such a solution must be easy-to-use, inexpensive and durable to be efficient. That's where this Clearpath mat comes in. Manufactured from high grade polymer, this pedestrian mat is an affordable solution to create pathways. The mat can simply placed where desired and requires no tools or hardware for installation.
Apart from being and inexpensive solution, these mats are also 100% recyclable as they have been made using recycled plastic. The mat has hi-vis stripes which help with visibility in low light conditions. The colour customisation option is available upon request. It can be used in conjunction with speed bumps to create a secure pathway.
Functions and Benefits
- Temporary zebra crossing
- Hi-vis black and white mats as standard
- Colour customisation available on request
- Pedestrian access mats
- Easy and fast to install with no need for bolts
- Recommended by construction company safety officers
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Made from recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable
- Length: 1200 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Quantity / Pallet: 30
- Colour: Black (other colours on request)
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.