Oxford Plastics Lantis Barrier 2m Section
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
A Wide Composite Pedestrian Barrier Made From Recycled Plastic With An Interlinking Capability
This Lantis barrier from Oxford Plastics is the perfect solution for controlling crowds at places like sporting events, parades, ticketing lines and others. This fence has been made using a durable polymer composite which keeps it lightweight for easy movement and resistant to corrosion or rust. This barrier has a heavy base which prevents it from tipping. Whereas the grill-design doesn't obstruct vision while keeping it safe from pressure against winds.
The grill also makes it suitable for kids and pets to view around. The interlocking hinges allow you to join multiple units for creating a longer barrier. Its feet are designed to swivel which helps with stacking and storage. While the easy-carry handles allow the installers to carry multiple units at once.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured using environment-friendly PCR plastic
- Lightweight than steel barrels
- Easy carry handle and feature a grill-design
- Easy to install, maintain and repair
- Hi-vis anti-trip feet and interlinking design
- The composite material is durable and flexible(tested)
- Feet can swivel for easy stacking
- Perfect for large scale events
- Totally safe to use. Doesn't have any sharp edges or spikes
- Available in bespoke lengths
- Material: Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic
- Length: 2 metres
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.