Oxford Plastics Portable SafeKerb Pedestrian Ramp
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Portable Yellow Non-Slip HDPE Pedestrian Ramp For Kerbs From Oxford Plastics
The Oxford Plastics SafeKerb Pedestrian Ramp allows you to guarantee extra mobility and safety for your loved ones. This innovative ramp works on uneven surfaces as a transitional inclined plane for any type of wheelchair. This means that your loved one will no trouble getting from lower plane on the street, to the higher level of the street or the sidewalk.
Made with quality and safety in mind, the Oxford Plastics SafeKerb Ramp complies with the following standards including ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’ and the ‘Safety at Streetworks Code of Practice’, as well as the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’, proving its safety and security during use. It comes equipped with an anti-slip surface and raised slides for maximum stability. Made of quality, high-density polyethylene, this ramp is not only strong and durable, it’s also light enough to be transported anywhere it needs to be!
Features and Benefits:
- Supports up to 250kg
- Adapts to varying kerb or step heights (60mm to 160mm)
- Complies and exceeds the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, the ‘Safety at Street works, Code of Practice’ and the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’ (DDA)
- Made from High-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Recommended to be bolted down for maximum stability and security.
- 100% recyclable
- Color: yellow
- 1-Year warranty
- Complies with: AS 1428:1 Design for Access & Mobility.
- End to end length: 1265mm
- Length between sideguards: 1215mm
- Width: 747mm
- Height: 112mm
- Weight: 6kg
The Oxford Plastics SafeKerb Pedestrian Ramp in Action:
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.