Oxford Plastics Vantage Barrier 2m Section
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Lightweight and Interlinking Plastic Safety Barrier Customisable for Colours and Branding
Light duty applications require a relevant light-duty solution. This plastic safety barrier from Oxford Plastics is a simple, portable and robust fencing solution to create barriers for pedestrians, vehicles or both. Manufactured using high-grade plastic, these barriers are very lightweight and can be stored and moved with ease. Each of these barriers has a push pin which allows the user to interlock multiple units and create a long barrier. Each individual barrier is 2 metres in length and 1 metre in height.
The grills on these barriers ensure that wind passes through and doesn't tip it over. Moreover, the heavy base options allow you to use it for more dedicated applications. These barriers can be customised with branding or bespoke colours to suit your individual needs.
Features and Benefits
- Cost-effective and standard-compliant
- Robust & tough
- Short bespoke colour runs
- Anti-trip or heavy-duty feet options
- Ballast option to category A wind loading: StrongWall base
- 100% recyclable design
- Height: 1000mm
- Length: 2000mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Total Weight with Standard Feet: 12 Kg
- Total Weight with ClearPath Feet: 14 kg
Colour: Orange (standard), other colours on request
- Customise: Emboss logo (40 min qty order)
- Customise: Bespoke colour (120 min qty order)
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.