PVI ELEV8 Aluminium Adjustable Solid Self-Supporting Threshold Ramp (Open Box)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Note: Our open box products, returned items, damaged items and faulty items are heavily discounted as they are not considered 'as new'.
Products may have been used for demonstration purposes and have a few marks and scratches, they could have been a returned item from a customer where the product wasn't suitable or even items that were faulty from the factory or were damaged in transit.
We do our best to detail the issues discovered for each product but please be aware that we may not catch everything that could potentially be wrong with the item.
This is why we heavily reduce the price so that the product doesn't just go to waste in landfill.
Perhaps you're handy and can fix a product with minor damage?
Perhaps you're not concerned if the product has a few scratches?
Or perhaps you're just after a bargain and don't mind what the product looks like?
If this sounds like you--great! You're sure to find a great product.
Purchase at your own risk. As these products aren't quite right they do not come with the manufacturer's warranty and are not eligible for returns.
If you want something that's brand new and 100% perfect, don't purchase any of these products. Shop our wide range of brand new products instead that come with the full manufacturer's warranty.
PVI ELEV8 Aluminium Adjustable Solid Self-Supporting Threshold Ramp, 270kg Capacity
Wheelchairs, power chairs, and scooters gain smooth, easy doorway access with this height-adjustable, indoor/outdoor aluminium self-supporting threshold ramp by PVI (Prairie View Industries). Suitable for most weather conditions, the highly portable ramp has a grooved surface for enhanced traction and two adjustable casters underneath to fit any threshold from 25mm to 152mm. Many sizes are available to fit most doorways, and the ramp can support up to 270kg. These ramps align directly against the door allowing for the door to swing in and or out. They are also suitable to butt up against sliding door tracks.
Features and Benefits
- Made with durable, welded aluminium for strength
- Two threaded foot pads adjust height to match your threshold
- Grooved surface provides maximum traction
- Accommodates threshold rises from 25mm to 152mm high
- Supports up to 270kg
- Complete with pre-drilled holes to ensure positive connection
- Aircraft grade aluminium with durable welded construction
- Designed for doorways, sliding glass doors and raised landings
- Suitable for doors that swing either inward or outward
- Aligns directly against the door threshold
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Uses include scooters, power chairs, wheelchairs, walkers, canes
- 24-month warranty
- PVI Ramps are registered in Australia with the TGA Therapeutic Goods Administration
- A few minor scratches on one side
|Length||Width||Threshold Height Range||Weight||Capacity|
|ATH1232||304mm||815mm||25.4 - 50.8mm||2.8kg||272.2kg*|
|ATH1236||304mm||915mm||25.4 - 50.8mm||3.6kg||272.2kg*|
|ATH2432||610mm||815mm||50.8 - 88.9mm||5.5kg||272.2kg*|
|ATH2436||610mm||915mm||50.8 - 88.9mm||6.4kg||
|ATH3632||915mm||815mm||89 - 126.9mm||8.6kg||
|ATH3636||915mm||915mm||89 - 126.9mm||9.5kg||
|ATH4832||1220mm||815mm||101.6 - 152.4mm||11.8kg||
|ATH4836||1220mm||915mm||101.6 - 152.4mm||12.7kg||
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 136kg Single axle – 272.2kg Two axles
For additional warranty information on our PVI ramps and accessories, click here.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.