Sureweld 2.4-Tonne Aluminium Mini-Excavator Plant Trailer - 2.02t
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Sureweld 2.4-Tonne Aluminium Mini-Excavator Plant Trailer - 2.02t Capacity SW2400E
2.02-Tonne Max Load Capacity
The Sureweld Rollmaxx 2.4-Tonne Aluminium Mini Excavator Plant Trailer is Australian designed and made for the transportation of Mini Excavators. This lightweight and compact plant trailer maintains impressively low tare weights, yet are still wide enough to accommodate most mini-excavators with operating weights up to 2,020kg.
Featuring electric brakes and Breakaway system, the SW2400E trailer gives even greater versatility than the mechanical brake models making it possible to carry up to 2,020kg with an Aggregate Trailer Mass [A.T.M] of just 2,400kg.
All Sureweld Rollmaxx Plant Trailers come complete with aluminium deck construction, top quality components such as LED lights, hinged aluminium loading ramps, tough steel mudguards available in a wide range of double coated colours as well as HDPE buffers on the bucket and blade rest area.
On top of the standard features, we also offer an extensive range of optional extras including Victorian and New South Wales Registration.
Pickup is available from Wangaratta Victoria or delivery can be arranged to one of our city depots or directly to your door Australia-wide. To obtain the best delivery price, contact us for a free no-obligation quotation today.
Features and Benefits
- 100% Australian made
- Option to have the trailer registered in Victoria and NSW
- Customisable with optional ‘Extras’ and choice of colours to match your machine
- Pickup or delivery available Australia wide
- Zinc-plated, then powder-coated mudguards in a wide choice of colours to suit your requirements
- Electronic Breakaway System on all electrically braked models
- Low tare weights
- Adjustable blade stop to ensure correct load position and balance each time
- High-quality jockey wheel
- Parabolic suspension on all ‘C’ Models
- Multiple tie-down points
- Complete with hinged aluminium ramps and steep brace retainer pins
- LED lighting
- 10” Electric Drum Brakes - All Wheels
- Electronic Breakaway unit
- 50mm Coupling
- 14” Ford stud pattern steel “Sunraysia” white wheels with 8 ply light Truck Tyres
- 1-year warranty
- Made in Australia
- Aggregate Trailer Mass (AGM): 2,400kg
- Allowable Payload: 2,020kg
- Tare Weight: 380kg
- Deck Width: 1,310mm
- Deck Length: 2,100mm
- Total Trailer Length: 4,100mm
Excavator Series Trailer Models
|MODEL||ATM||MAX PAYLOAD||TARE WEIGHT||DECK WIDTH||DECK LENGTH||BUCKET REST LENGTH||TOTAL TRAILER LENGTH|
Suitable for use with machinery such as Mini Excavators, requiring Trailer Deck Widths of up to 1,300mm
Wheel Arch Colours
Choose your preferred wheel arch colour when ordering from our range of standard colours below.
How to Purchase Your Plant Trailer
Simply scroll up to the top of the page, select the colour of the trailer mudguards and any of the optional extras then click ‘Add to Cart’. After you've completed your purchase you’ll then receive an order confirmation email with the details of your order. Once your new trailer is built we’ll contact you to organise shipping or pickup.
Important Shipping and Delivery Information
All plant trailers are made to order and have a 2-3 week lead time.
Plant trailers are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements.
- There must be at least one person present at the delivery address to receive the delivery.
- To obtain the best delivery price, contact us for a free no-obligation quotation today.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.