Sureweld 2-Tonne Aluminium EWP/Scissor Lift Plant Trailer - 1.7t
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Note: All plant trailers are made to order and have a 2-3 week lead time before dispatch.
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Sureweld 2-Tonne Aluminium EWP/Scissor Lift Plant Trailer - 1.7t Capacity SW2000EWP
2.03-Tonne Max Load Capacity
The Sureweld Rollmaxx 2-Tonne Aluminium EWP Plant Trailer provides the perfect solution for, safe and efficient transportation of Elevated Work Platforms (otherwise know as Scissor Lifts or Man Lifts). The 1,700kg capacity EWP plant trailer incorporates all of Sureweld’s latest plant trailer designs and technology, as well as other features such as a beavertail for easy loading, ramps with a mesh surface, and a wheel stop ensuring positive restraint.
The Beavertail feature allows machinery with low clearance such as Elevated Work Platform Scissor Lifts to safely and easily drive onto the trailer.
The wheel stop fitted at the front of the trailer ensures the equipment is parked and secured in the correct position causing the weight to be spread evenly over the trailer.
All Sureweld Rollmaxx Plant Trailers come complete with aluminium deck construction, top quality components such as LED lights, hinged aluminium loading ramps, tough steel mudguards available in a wide range of double coated colours as well as HDPE buffers on the bucket and blade rest area.
On top of the standard features, we also offer an extensive range of optional extras including Victorian and New South Wales Registration.
Pickup is available from Wangaratta Victoria or delivery can be arranged to one of our city depots or directly to your door Australia-wide. To obtain the best delivery price, contact us for a free no-obligation quotation today.
Features and Benefits
- 100% Australian made
- Option to have the trailer registered in Victoria and NSW
- Customisable with optional ‘Extras’ and choice of colours to match your machine
- Pickup or delivery available Australia wide
- Zinc-plated, then powder-coated mudguards in a wide choice of colours to suit your requirements
- Electronic Breakaway System on all electrically braked models
- Low tare weights
- Wheel stop to ensure the EWP is parked and secured in the correct position
- High-quality jockey wheel
- Multiple tie-down points
- Complete with hinged aluminium ramps and steep brace retainer pins
- LED lighting
- 50mm Coupling
- 13” Ford stud pattern steel “Sunraysia” white wheels with 8 ply light Truck Tyres
- 1-year warranty
- Made in Australia
- Aggregate Trailer Mass (AGM): 2,000kg
- Allowable Payload: 1,700kg
- Tare Weight: 300kg
- Deck Width: 1,100mm
- Deck Length: 1,700mm
- Trailer only - Scissor Lift not included
Note: All Dimensions in mm unless otherwise specified.
A = Deck Length B = Beaver-tail Length. C = Trailer Length D = Tow Hitch Height
E = Ramp Width [internal] F = Deck Width G = Clearence Between Guards
H = Trailer Width [external] I = Deck Section Width
Wheel Arch Colours
Choose your preferred wheel arch colour when ordering from our range of standard colours below.
How to Purchase Your Plant Trailer
Simply scroll up to the top of the page, select the colour of the trailer mudguards and any of the optional extras then click ‘Add to Cart’. After you've completed your purchase you’ll then receive an order confirmation email with the details of your order. Once your new trailer is built we’ll contact you to organise shipping or pickup.
Important Shipping and Delivery Information
All plant trailers are made to order and have a 3-4 week lead time.
Plant trailers are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements:
- There must be at least one person present at the delivery address to receive the delivery.
- To obtain the best delivery price, contact us for a free no-obligation quotation today.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.