Sureweld 6 Tonne 3.6m x 610mm Rubber Series Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Sureweld 6 Tonne 3.6m x 610mm Rubber Series Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps, Pair
The Sureweld 6 Tonne 3.6m x 610mm Rubber Series Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps are designed specifically for pneumatic (air) tyres, and rubber track machinery. At a capacity rating of 6 tonne per pair, the lightweight aluminium ramps are ideal for loading skid steers, Ditch Witches, loaders and excavators.
The unique tread surface of the Rubber Series range has been designed to obtain the highest possible strength and the lightest possible weight, together with a smooth, safe ride.
Complete with connection plate and zinc coated, steel pins these aluminium loading ramps are perfect for loading onto tipper body trucks, flatbed trucks or trailers.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for pneumatic (air) tyres
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from structural-grade alloys to ensure the maximum strength available
- Compliance Plates recording the model number, load capacity and serial number ensure traceability and safe work practice
- Connecting plate and pin ensures maximum stability and safety
- All ramps are built to take a reasonable variation around typical truck body heights
- 12-month warranty
- Made from high-grade structural alloy
- NATA certified and tested
- Sold in pairs
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 6 tonne
- Ramp Weight: 49kg
- Ramp Length: 3.6m
- Internal Track Width: 500mm
- Ramp Width: 600mm
- Ramp Depth: 160mm
- Rung Recess: 60mm
Skid steers, excavators, Ditch Witches, and other machinery with 6-tonne ratings can now be loaded onto trailers and truck beds these aluminium machinery loading ramps. The ramps have raised sides to allow safe, worry-free loading.
Where steel tracks are to be used on ramps, please refer to the 'Track Series' which have a different tread surface to the Rubber Series. Please see the table below, for Sureweld’s full range of Rubber Series Ramps.
Rubber Series Ramp Specifications
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Important Shipping and Delivery Information
These ramps are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements.
- Deliveries can only be made to business addresses
- There must be at least one person present at the delivery address to receive the ramp delivery, preferably multiple persons to assist the delivery driver in unloading the ramps.
- Additional charge of $99.00 if a forklift if required for unloading
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How much for these ramps delivered to Mossman Qld 4873
We can do a business address delivery of the Sureweld 6 Tonne 3.6m x 610mm Rubber Series Aluminium Loading Ramps to Mossman Qld 4873 for $879 or to the nearest depot which is in Edmonton Cairns for $565.00. We can also offer an alternative, which is the Digga 6.2 Tonne 3.5m x 560mm Ezi-Loada Aluminium Loading Ramps, freight is cheaper at $376.00 to a business address. If you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we'll be glad to offer you a quote with an applicable discount.