TradeQuip Drill Press Vice 150mm
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Stable And Durable Drill Press Vice To Reduce Vibration While Drilling
Looking for a perfect drill press vice which will let you work with ease? Then Tradequip’s Drill Press Vice is what you’re looking for. With a jaw width of 150 mm it will enable you to use a sizeable width of metals for your project.
The drill press vice is made using high quality cast iron that ensures its durability. It has a flat and stable iron base that ensures its stability. It has 125 mm steel jaws which secure the metal in position and reduces vibrations while drilling.
The machine also has bolt down slots which keep the vice attached to the drill press table. It has powerful, steel, cross grooved jaws which hold the workpieces together and prevent them from moving around. The iron base running along the elongated mounting holes of the drill press vice offers the advantage of swift position adjustment.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-quality steel and cast iron to ensure durability
- Comes with hardened and long-lasting serrated jaws
- It consists of precision forged steel handles and screws
- Features elongated mounting spaces and holes
- Its jaw width is a good 150mm and it shifts till 120 mm
- It has a throat depth of 35 mm
- Weighs just 4.2 kg for easy portability and maneuvering
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.