TradeQuip Bench Vice Fixed with Anvil
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Bench Vice With Serrated Jaws For Home And Workshop Projects
Looking for a bench vice which is small but strong? Maybe something which will be perfect for little projects or some repairs? Then you can end your search with TradeQuip's Bench Vice Fixed with Anvil. Made for general purpose and little uses, this bench vice is strong and stable enough to get the work done. It weighs just 9.5 kgs which makes it very portable and maneuverable.
It is made with high quality cast iron to ensure durability. The equipment comes with serrated, strong steel jaws which keeps your working material steady and stable. It has a jaw width of 125 mm and a jaw opening of 130 mm. This offers a broad space for the workpiece to fit in. Its reinforced mounting bolts keep the machine in place and adds extra stability. It also features machined steel handle and screw to ensure safety and reliability. The anvil is on the small size but it is can be used for fabrication or maintenance work.
Features and Benefits
- It has been made out of superior quality cast iron
- It comes with steel hardened serrated jaws to add stability
- Its reinforced mounting bolts keep the machine in place
- Comes with an anvil for minor uses
- Perfectly machined steel screws and handles add to the safety
- It has a jaw width of 125 mm and a jaw opening of 130 mm
- The anvil has a size of 90x85mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.