TradeQuip Professional Benchtop Blasting Cabinet, 115 Litre
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
TradeQuip Professional Benchtop Blasting Cabinet, 115 Litre for Blasting on Irregular Surfaces
The TradeQuip Professional Benchtop Blasting Cabinet, 115 Litre is perfect a roster of surface jobs. Perfect for removing paint, scale, rust and oxidation, this benchtop blasting cabinet is great addition to any workshop.
The TradeQuip Professional Benchtop Blasting Cabinet features a one-piece construction allows it to be seamless to leaks and contains the blasting operation inside the cabinet. It features a trigger-controlled blast gun that has 4 different size nozzles, 450mm rubber and blast gloves that allow you to work with efficiency and safety.
Features and Benefits
- Good to use for surface preparation on any type of both regular and irregular surfaces
- Can be used for removing paint, rust, scale and oxidation
- Replaceable self-adhesive protective window underlay to protect and extend the life of the viewing window
- No seams or leak points thanks to its one-piece construction
- Convenient side door access
- Features an interior light making for better visuals while blasting
- Cabinet fitted and can be used with a workshop vac as dust collection system
- Spare parts available in Australia
- Capacity: 115 Litre
- 4 Ceramic Nozzle Tips: 4.5, 5.0, 6.0 & 7.0mm
- Inlet Fitting: 1/4" NPT
- Working Pressure: 80 to 100 psi
- Compressor Air Supply Requirement: 5-20CFM @ 80 psi (optimum operating and dependent on tip size)
- Tempered Glass View Window: 270x570mm
- Overall Dimensions: 710(H) x 660(L) x 460(W)mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.