TradeQuip Professional Hydraulic Pipe Bender, 12 Tonne
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
High-grade Steel Frame TradeQuip Professional Hydraulic Pipe Bender, 12 Tonne
Manufactured with a rugged high-grade steel frame, the TradeQuip Professional Hydraulic Pipe Bender, 12 Tonne is a great addition to your workshop. The hydraulic ram features a high-quality large diameter polished steel cylinder that results in lower oil pressure that is needed to apply the necessary load, helping you to reduce wear and extend this unit's service life.
The TradeQuip Professional Hydraulic Bender also features a finish that has a lead-free paint that spans the entire surface to ensure long-lasting wear and help prevent rust.
Note: This pipe bender can handle tubes or pipes up to 50mm diameter. Bending pipes and bars can easily be adjusted to distances of 200mm 280mm 300mm 400mm 500mm and 580mm.
Note: Not recommended for thin wall pipe. Recommended minimum wall thickness 3-4mm
Features and Benefits
- Designed for durability
- Features a rugged high-grade steel frame
- Coated with a lead-free paint finish ensures long-lasting wear and helps prevent rust.
- Oil, grease and dirt-resistant finish
- Made of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- High-quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder
- Has a treated and polished piston ram
- Unit is filled with high-quality hydraulic oil for improved corrosion resistance and high/low-temperature flexibility
- With 2 piece ram handle
- Six precision cast iron former dies are included.
- 12 Tonne Safe Working Capacity
- Bends 1/2 in. to 2 in. schedule 40 and 80 steel pipe
- 6 Formers: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" , 1 1/2" & 2"
- Ram range: 200mm
- Can be operated horizontally or vertically
- Replacement 12,000kg Ram: Part #2040
- Size: 610(L) x 160(W) x 550(H) mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.