TradeQuip Professional Jet Blast Parts Washer - Heated
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
TradeQuip Professional Jet Blast Parts Washer - Heated for Cleaning Parts
The TradeQuip Professional Jet Blast Parts Washer - Heated was perfectly designed to allow you to provide heated cleaning to your parts before assembly. It features a large enclosed cabinet that provides you with high protection from cleaning fluid splash and vapours alike.
The TradeQuip Professional Jet Blast Parts Washer has a pneumatic washing gun that delivers rapid cleaning. When you need heated water, an auxiliary heating system applying a maximum of 60 degrees Celsius.
The TradeQuip Jet Blast Washer also has a fluorescent lighting system and an external extraction fan.
Use with ‘Water-Based’ parts cleaning fluids only... Not recommended for solvent-based cleaning fluids.
Recommended Cleaning Fluid: Tradequip 5082
Features and Benefits
- 'Features a Jet Blast' wash in large enclosed cabinet, with highl protection from cleaning fluid splash and odor
- Has a pneumatic washing gun suitable for rapid cleaning
- Has an auxiliary heating system that heats (Water based) cleaning fluid solution to Max. 60° Celsius
- Temperature controlled digitally
- Enamelled steel construction
- Adjustable level floor mounting system and a fluorescent lighting system
- Excellent ventilation due to external fume extraction fan
- Perfect for busy garages, engineering shops, crash repairers
- Made for faster professional cleaning of parts and assemblies
- Recommended for water-based cleaning fluid (Tradequip Code: 5082)
- The Air Hose to connect to compressor not included
- Designed for use with water-based cleaning fluids
- Washing pressure: 70-120psi
- Washing recirculate flux: 0.8 litres per/min
- Cleaning fluid capacity: 4-9 Litres
- Heats parts cleaning fluid to: 60°C Max.
- Air requirement: 70-120psi at 5CFM
- Internal working area: 736W x 559D x 452H mm
- Workpiece maximum dimensions: 700W x 420D x 320H mm
- Overall dimension: 791W x 625D x 1715H mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.