TradeQuip Walnut Shell Blasting Media Abrasive 16/24
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Biodegradable Walnut Shell Abrasive for Wood and Metals
These walnut shell chippings are an excellent abrasive media for your industrial applications. Made from walnut shells, it is 100% environment-friendly and can be disposed-off with ease. The sub-angular shape and the hardness of the material makes them ideal for blasting wood or metal. It will not cause etching or damage on wooden surfaces.
This media is perfect for preparing aluminium, sheet metal, or brass surfaces , and is widely used for cleaning engine and transmission parts. Since these are biodegradable and soft enough, you don't have to worry about them getting stuck and causing any problems in the later stages. It helps with fast removal of dirt, grease, or oil and is an economical option for maintenance work.
Features and Benefits
- Biodegradable environmentally friendly
- Fast removal of dirt, grease, oil and carbon from internal parts
- Used for general maintenance and cleaning paint rust free
- Works well on wood and won't cause etching or anchor patterns
- Ideal for preparation of aluminium, brass and sheet metal
- Widely used for for cleaning engine and transmission parts
- Mesh: 16/24
- Shape: Sub Angular
- Hardness: 3.0 - 4.0 MOHS
- Density: 0.7 - 1.21 SG
- Blasting Speed: Up to 10.4 m2/hr
- Dust Factor: Low
- Recyclability: 1/10
- Profile Range: 7.25 - 12.2 µ
- Consumption Rate: 10.4-34kg/m2
- Weight: 20kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.