Whipps 4.5 Tonne Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Whipps 4.5 Tonne Aluminium Pair of Loading Ramps for Machinery
When it comes to transporting heavy machinery, not every ramp can take the weight. But the Whipps 4.5 Tonne Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps can!
The Whipps 4.5 Tonne Aluminium Machinery Loading Construction Ramps are your key to transporting your heaviest cargo and machines. Each extrusion visible on its surface were hardness tested specifically to endure to unbelievable weights op up to 4.5 tonnes collectively. The secret of this incredible support is in the Australian Structural Aluminium that not only stays strong when in use but stays strong against harsh weather conditions as well. With the Whipps ramps, heavy machinery is a cinch to move.
Additionally, all ramps are supplied with forged locking pins to ensure a safe, secure attachment to the loading plate.
Features and Benefits
- Suited to tracked and wheeled machines such as skid steer loaders and excavators
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from structural-grade alloys to ensure the maximum strength available
- Compliance Plates recording the model number, load capacity and serial number ensure traceability and safe work practice.
- Connecting plate and pin ensures maximum stability and safety
- 12-month warranty
- Sold in pairs
- Delivery Australia wide to your door!
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 4.5 tonne
- Internal Track Width: 400mm
- Ramp Width: 500mm (520mm on 4m ramps)
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Important Shipping and Delivery Information
These ramps are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements.
Business addresses are preferred for delivery
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.