Whipps 5 Tonne Aluminium Loading Ramps
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Whipps 5 Tonne Aluminium Construction Machinery Loading Ramps, Pair
Heavy weights require an equally heavy weighted ramp to support it. Introduce the Whipps 5 Tonne Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramps into your line of work today.
The Whipps 5 Tonne Aluminium Machinery Loading Ramp Pair is the perfect equipment to have when you’re moving extremely heavy cargo. Made of Australian Structural Aluminium it makes sure that it can comfortably carry up to a total 5 tonnes at a time. Each ramp features extrusions made of the same strong material as the rest of the ramp, making sure that every part of it delivers quality support. And because Whipps cares about your safety, these extrusions also act as added safety measures as well as they prevent cargo slippages when in use.
Additionally, all ramps are supplied with forged locking pins to ensure a safe, secure attachment to the loading plate.
Features and Benefits
- Suited to tracked and wheeled machines such as excavators and loaders
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured from structural-grade alloys to ensure the maximum strength available
- Compliance Plates recording the model number, load capacity and serial number ensure traceability and safe work practice.
- Connecting plate and pin ensures maximum stability and safety
- 12-month warranty
- Sold in pairs
- Delivery Australia wide to your door!
- Rated Load Capacity Per Pair: 5 tonne
- Ramp Length: 2.5m, 3.0m, 3.6m
- Internal Track Width: 400mm, 450mm, 500mm
- Ramp Width: 520mm
Can't find the ramp you're looking for? Use the chat function in the corner of the window or Contact us for advice if you're unsure what ramps are suitable for you.
Important Shipping and Delivery Information
These ramps are large and bulky therefore we have specific delivery requirements.
Business addresses are preferred for delivery
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.