Barrier Group Anti-Slip Tape - 100mm
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Highly Quality 100mm Wide Anti-Slip Grit Surface Tape Easy Peel And Stick
The Barrier Group Anti-Slip Tape - 100mm is specially designed and manufactured for vast areas and appropriate public environments. Places which deal with more and more public each day, the floor as well as several corners, sides, steps, edges of the steps get slippery. Sticking this Anti-Slip Tape will help to prevent any slipping or similar unwanted incidents. To avoid the floor from becoming hazardous to anyone or anything, using the Barrier Group Anti-Slip Tape on the floor will turn out to be very beneficial and in everyone’s best interest.
The Barrier Group Anti-Slip Tape - 100mm is offered in Black, Yellow, Black and Yellow colours – each of these colours are light and easily visible, even from a distance. The anti-slip tape contains self-adhesive backed grit surface. Clients may choose from 5 or 20-meter rolls and then apply over their desired surfaces/ areas of the floor or stairs. Even those very tidy and clean steps/ floors can sometimes be very slippery due to extreme crowding. The 100mm width is undoubtedly going to cover more floor and help you to stop/prevent any slipping incidents.
Features & Benefits
- Durable and Easily Visible
- Range of colour Choices Offered
- Choose from 5/20 Meter Rolls
- Prevents any Accidental Slipping
- Useful for Plenty of Indoor-Outdoor Applications
|Description:||Anti Slip Tape.|
|Material:||Self-adhesive anti-slip tape with a backed grit surface.|
|Colours:||Black, Yellow or Yellow/Black.|
|Length:||5 or 20-metre tape rolls.|
|Width:||50 or 100mm.|
Barrier Group Product Warranty
- Ramp Champ only works with well-known, industry-leading manufacturers such as Barrier Group. All of our products come with at least a 12-month warranty. See full product warranty details here.
- Minor scratches and blemishes may be visible upon receipt of your item. However, if the item is delivered damaged please contact us immediately. See full shipping details here.
- Barrier Group Product Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.