Barrier Group Economical Rubber Speed Hump
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Need A Quotation? Request a free quote
Economical Black And Yellow Rubber Speed Hump From Barrier Group
Barrier Group's Rubber Speed Hump is an economical and feasible alternative to other expensive models available in the market. It is designed to cater low traffic environments such as residential units and townhouse developments or for short term installations in work zones or open-air events parking.
Barrier Group's Rubber Speed Humps are manufactured from a blend of natural and recycled rubber. When laid in an alternating pattern, they conform to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004. These humps can also be used as a liquid binding if installed with a sealant. e.g. silastic.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- Can be used with or without end caps.
- Supplied with all fixings.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Built in bridge design to accommodate a cable or hose (when used without end caps).
- Available in yellow and black variants
- Description: Economy rubber speed hump
- Material: Recycled and natural rubber.
- Finish: Black or Yellow body modules. Black end caps.
- Length: 250mm body module (i.e. 4 per metre).
- 190mm radius end cap.
- Width: 350mm.
- Height: 52mm.
- Ramp angle: 2:1.
- Weight: 4kgs body module.
- 2kgs end cap.
- Fixings: 2 per body module (supplied).
- 4 per pair end caps (supplied).
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the difference between the SME50 and the SME50B? What is the cost of the end cap? Thank you I am in Melbourne. Is there a place queer I can see the product?
Thanks for your enquiry.
- The "B" or "Y" at the end of the product code stands for Black or Yellow.
- The end caps come in pairs and are $44 per pair of end caps.
- Unfortunately, we don't have a showroom for you to see these speed hump modules. However, you can return them after ordering up to 30 days later if they're in unused condition and in the original packaging and we'll give you a full refund of the product value.