Barrier Group Flush Mounting Loading Dock Bumper
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Barrier Group Flush Mounting Loading Dock Bumper for Secure Mobility
The Barrier Group Flush Mounting Loading Dock Bumper is a moulded rubber block that is mounted directly to the face of the loading dock. It is a rapid deployment temporary safety barrier system that is used to prevent unnecessary accidents such as tripping or falling from elevated loading docks.
The Barrier Group Bumper receiver also acts as a heavy-duty dock bumper.
Features and Benefits
- The panels can be used without rubber receiver blocks. Simply core drill 50mm diameter holes into the floor to receive panel posts.
- Panels can also be placed and removed as required.
- Lightweight and durable
- Place and remove panels quickly without tools.
- One metre high lightweight panels in Hi-Vis Orange.
- Removed panels stack flat.
- Panels moulded from tough polyethylene
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.