Barrier Group Durable Recycled Rubber Vehicle Speed Cushion
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
All Weather UV Resistant Durable Recycled Rubber Traffic Calming Car & Truck Speed Cushion From Barrier Group
Made from 100% recycled rubber, Barrier Group's Rubber Speed Cushion is trouble-free to work with than asphalt and concrete contemporaries. It considerably minimises the installation time, labour and cost. Rubber pieces can be pulled up and or relocated without being destroyed.
This is a practical and convenient solution for municipalities who need to employ a temporary traffic-calming configuration to test an area or control traffic speed on permanent grounds. Unlike concrete and asphalt which requires frequent and expensive replacement, rubber cushions have a longer life with little-to-no-maintenance and are cost-efficient.
Features & Benefits
- Incorporates reflective material for enhanced visibility and safety, day or night.
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not warp, chip, crack, crumble or corrode.
- Durable construction to withstand heavy traffic.
- Flexible: conforms to road curvature and any asphalt or concrete surface.
- Resistant to harsh environmental factors, U.V., oils, moisture and damage.
- Available as a four or six-panel kit.
- Description: Modular rubber speed cushion system.
- Material: Recycled rubber.
- Finish: Black with embedded reflective panels.
- Length: 1000mm individual panels.
- 2000 or 3000mm assembled cushion.
- Width: 900mm individual panels.
- 1800mm assembled cushion.
- Height: 65mm.
- Weight: 57kgs middle module.
- 40kgs corner module.
- 200 or 300kgs assembled (approx.)
- Fixings: Masonry anchors (supplied).
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.