Barrier Group Slo-Motion Standard Duty Steel Speed Hump
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Slo-Motion Standard Duty Steel Traffic Controlling Speed Hump From Barrier Group
Barrier Group Slo-motion speed humps offer a modular speed control system featuring series of independent steel units. Made from standard-duty steel, this modular hump system can be configured to any length depending on the application. It has a tread design for optimum traction. The ends of each speed hump are finished off with a pair of end caps to prevent a trip hazard.
End caps are available in two configurations, rubber, and steel. Rubber caps are made from extremely durable and heavy-duty rubber whereas steel caps boast of solid construction that will last for years and requires no maintenance. Perfect for car parks, shopping centres or factory complexes.
Features & Benefits
- AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 compliant design
- An unmatched load bearing contact area with the road surface.
- Use with or without steel end caps.
- Comes complete with all fixings.
- Independent modules allow easy assembly and removal
- Does not need a rubber underlay to prevent rattle.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Built in bridge design to accommodate hoses or cables.
- Top skin: 3mm floor plate.
- Length: 1 metre or 1/2 metre.
- Width: 350mm.
- Height: 52mm.
- Weight: SM1000 – 16.5kgs.
- SM500 – 9.2kgs.
- SMEC – 5.2kgs/pair (rubber).
- Fixings: 4 x masonry anchors (supplied).
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.