Barrier Group Traffic Lane Separator
✓ Free Shipping on This Product For Orders Over $250
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Hi-Vis Traffic Lane Divider With Interlocking Modules From Barrier Group
Barrier Group Traffic Lane Separators are made to perform an array of traffic management duties related to road and work zone safety, marking and segregation of dangerous areas. These versatile separators indicate lane separation, cycle lanes, parking bays, and tramways. They are also employed to separate different lanes of traffic in car parking, exit ramps and protect tunnel walls from possible vehicle impact damage. When used with optional reflective panels, they become highly visible for dark or low light areas such as underground passages.
How to Order
As the Barrier Group Traffic Lane Separator is modular it can be put together at varying lengths to suit your site's needs. Simply order as many or each module as you require.
Features & Benefits
- Rubber lane delineators separate one lane of traffic from another.
- Also serves as a wheel stop, deterring vehicles from entering into particular areas
- Manufactured from recycled materials.
- Heavy duty interlocking moulded rubber modules.
- Accommodates optional flexible guide posts or flat hazard panels.
- Hard wearing and easy to install.
- Suitable for temporary or permanent uses.
- Description: Traffic Lane Separators.
- Material: Recycled Rubber.
- Length: Body 1120mm. Ends 500mm. Panel 750mm. Post 780mm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.