DHE 6.5 Tonne Steel Container Ramp Standard Duty
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Standard duty 6.5-tonne steel ramp with flip-up tyne pockets for easy transportation
This standard-duty ramp will be your best equipment while moving cargo in and out of a shipping container. The ramp has an overall length of 1.5 metres and allows easy placement and removal of first and second-line pallets from the container. The notch on the front lapses over the container floor to provide a firm mounting platform, and the chains(included) can be used to secure the ramp for preventing unintentional disengagement of the ramp.
The central area of the ramp has two pockets with flip-up front tyne pockets to move it with ease. This ensures great convenience while switching between multiple containers. The ramp can withstand weights up to 6.5 tonnes and suits most container sizes. The overall weight and dimensions of the ramp are also compact enough to be stored with ease.
Features and Benefits
- High-grade stainless steel construction for durability
- Fits any standard 3, 6 or 12-metre flat deck container
- Designed to use on a flat concrete surface
- Supplied with chain and D-shackle for extra security
- Fork pockets are provided with flip-up front tine pockets for ease of transport
- Easy to move using a forklift
- Safety yellow protective paint finish
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.