Liftex Forklift Fixed Long Jib - 4.5 Tonne Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Extendable Long Jib Attachment to Turn Forklift as a Crane
Sometimes a load has to be lifted via a hook, rather than scoop it up with forklift tines. That’s where items like these come into play. This long fixed jib from Liftex is a useful accessory for forklifts. Since it can instantly convert a forklift into a crane with a long extendable arm. This jib slides over the tines and is secured to the forklift via a safety chain. The swivel hook with a safety latch can be used to hook and lift appropriate items as heavy as 4.5 tonnes.
The jib can be extended to six positions and can reach a maximum length of 3.5 metres in the farthest position. Each position is fixed and tools have to be used to change it. The entire jib setup has been galvanised with zinc to make it resistant to rust. Making it suitable for seaside environments as well.
Features and Benefits
- Long jib can extend as far out as 3.5 metres
- Six jib positions to choose from
- Easy to install and remove
- Zinc plated for rust resistance
- Includes a swivel hook with safety latch
- Slides over the tines and secures via a safety chain
- Maximum lift capacity of 4.5 tonnes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2000 x 490 x 250 mm
- Jib Length (when closed): 2.0 m
- Jib Length (when extended): 3.5 m
- Safe Working Load: 4500 kg
- Fork Pocket Size: 185 x 65 mm
- Fork Pocket Centres: 290 mm
- Unit Weight: 140 kg
- Finish: Zinc plated
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.