Liftex Forklift Fixed Short Jib - 4.5 Tonne Capacity
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Extendable Jib Forklift Attachment to Turn Forklift Into a Crane
Making the most out of your heavy equipment not only makes your procedures more efficient. But it also saves you a lot of time and money. Testifying to this fact is this extendable crane jib that can be mounted on the tines of a forklift. Manufactured from the highest grade steel, this jib simply slides over the tines of the forklift and is secured in position using a safety chain. The jib can be extended to four different positions. Where the position becomes fixed while you use the jib.
This short jib can extend to a maximum length of 1.9 metres and can support a maximum weight of 4.5 tonnes. That’s enough to handle a wide range of machinery, goods and equipment. Pertaining to the maximum lift height and capacity of the forklift.
Features and Benefits
- Easily convert a forklift into a crane
- The jib extends to a maximum of 1.9 metres
- Four different positions
- Easily reach across pits or kerbs
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- Includes a swivel hook with a safety latch
- Simply slides over the tines and secures via a safety chain
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1900 x 300 x 200 mm
- Jib Length (when closed): 1.25m
- Jib Length (when extended): 1.9m
- Safe Working Load: 4500kg (SWL load chart is shown on jib)
- Fork Pocket Size: 185x65mm
- Fork Pocket Centres: 290mm
- Unit Weight: 95kg
- Finish: Zinc plated
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Need Help Choosing A Product?
Getting the right product for your needs the first time is important. No one wants the hassle of ordering a product only to realise it's not suitable. For help choosing the best suitable product click the button below.