Oxford Plastics LowPro 15/10 Lightweight Plastic Trench Cover
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 913 047
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Award Winning Anti-Slide Lightweight Plastic Trench Cover For Civil Safety Applications
The LowPro 15/10 Lightweight Plastic Cover from Oxford Plastics is an intelligent, simple and safe solution to protect pedestrians and workers from accidents. The trench cover can be used as a lid to cover-up trenches The cover is lightweight and requires only two people for installation. The lid has an anti-slip rubber border which eliminates the need for any bolts and screws, thus making it an easy and quick to use tool. However, bolt holes have been provided if you need added safety. The cover is strong enough to withstand weights of vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes.
The central section of the cover has been made from glass reinforced composite which is a strong and durable alternative to steel. Moreover, the composite construction eliminates noise pollution as is the case with steel trench covers. Gas vents and probe holes have been designed into the product to allow water drainage and escape of any gases forming underneath. The LowPro 15/10 was awarded the Future Street Works Award by the British Joint Utilities Group in 2017, Street Works UK.
Features and Benefits
- Complies with Australian Standard 3996
- Suitable for 3.5 tonne vehicles over 900mm trench
- Suitable for pedestrians up to 400kg over 1200mm trench
- Anti-slip and anti-trip
- Anti-slide, non-pinned and self-weighted
- Bolts holes for extra stability
- Reduces noise pollution and noise complaints
- Lighter alternative to steel plates
- Central section made from glass reinforced composite
- Gas vents and probe hole designed into product
- Part of the LowPro range
- Shock Resistant
- Easy 2 person lift
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.